You'll enjoy some of the most prestigious chalets in the Swiss Alps operated by Ski Verbier
(www.skiverbier.com) - but at a price.
The one-week packages cost from £4,275 per person. There's a choice of three hand-picked chalets for different group sizes: Chalet Silver, Chalet Chineur and Le Mazot. The package includes:
• Return private jet flights from London to Sion, with champagne breakfast on board
• Seven-nights chalet accommodation in Chalet Silver, Chalet Chineur or Le Mazot
• Fully-catered including private host and chef in Chalets Silver and Chineur
• Inclusive fine wines and champagne
• VIP chauffeur driven transfers from Sion Airport to Verbier
• 24-hour concierge and in-resort driving service
• Four Valleys ski pass
And possibly someone to carry your wallet...?!
The chalets cater for groups of up to 4, 8 or 12, offering a combination of the latest high-tech facilities, sumptious interior design and antiques, private hot tubs and breathtaking views.
Carol Cork, marketing director of PrivateFly, said "Unlike airline flights, a private aircraft charter allows you to get much closer to Verbier by using Sion Airport instead of Geneva. With this reduced ground transfer time and the time saved at the airport, you can avoid six wasted travelling hours – and spend more time on the slopes instead. And of course you travel in VIP style.
With a private chef, fine wine, ski passes and round-the-clock concierge and driver services also included, no detail has been overlooked. This is week-long skiing luxury, from start to finish.”
Yep, there's no doubt about that...